Friday 5 November 2010

PUT YOUR FUCKING SHOES ON PROPERLY

easy, ive had a week where things have happened, as usual. here's whats been going on.







seen this, seen them before about, i dont know why he might do this. i dont get whats in it for him. maybe just the slim chance of scoring from it? either way, there is the number so go crazy by all means.




the young lads at work couldn't believe they were on their lunch break.



neither could i.



sunday night was halloween, my older sisters birthday also. she had a fancy dress party on the saturday to celebrate. me and valena went as gangsters. pretty thugged out innit?







seen a push chair in town that night. i found it funny when i was drunk.



speaking of drunk people, they are very charitable. this was in the box on the mcdonalds counter.



i had my hair all gelled back for my costume and when i got in i gave it a rub and it all stuck up. look at how long it is!



so that was it. saturday i got up at 6.30am for work, and got to bed at about 3 in the morning. false pretence had lead me to my sisters on an empty stomach, so i was really drunk too. i woke up at 8 for work sunday morning, feeling so so rank, still a bit pissed. kicked valena out of bed, dragged myself out, and got to work.


for some genius obsolete reason, the clocks went back an hour. daylight savings my arse, just live with it getting dark when it does. i chained my bike up, and sat freezing cold on the concrete floor hidden behind some milk crates for protection from the howling winds for around an hour. its a mission bike ride to my work, and going home then coming back would have used the whole hour i had to burn.




sunday was nice, my mum made a carried dinner for my sisters birthday. L-R cauliflower cheese, sage and onion stuffing, pork loin stuffed with sweet red peppers and parma ham, these cool little grated potato things and posh long broccoli. it was fantastic, the best meals my mum has cooked for me in years.


i saw some bellpepper at uni walking with out his shoes on properly. he had them on, but then had folded the backs in, and was standing on them, like they were slippers sort of. it really pissed me off. they were fucking stupid astro turf trainers anyway, but surely that must be so so uncomfortable? even looking closely at the heels of his feet make me feel edgy and irritable. i just couldnt understand what he was thinking.



it was callun loomes's (pictured, above) birthday on tuesday.



me, darryl and him got a taxi into town to go superfly, and the taxi driver was amazing. you know those really dirty old indian chaps? this one was the leader of them. he was saying something about being a sexy dj himself, and next time we are on, we should bring him. he was hollering at girls out of his taxi window, and talking about putting ice cream on girls boobs to lick it off. callun got a audio recording of him, its really good!





phil from work (on the right) has size 14 feet.



leaves on the way to the cafe on my lunch.



went for a peri peri that evening. max doesnt eat salad. that shit come straight off his burger.



then on to odeon with valena to see saw 3d. there was nothing else really and it was wednesday, so it was cheap. might as well innit. saw was shocking by the way, so so rubbish. honestly, i dont know how people are into this shit. aside from maybe like 3% of viewers who consider themselves real hardcore saw fans, i cant imagine anybody left the cinema and gave a shit.
the odeon is a rip off by the way, no wonder de lux in town is battering it. this pepsi was £3.50.

i know, innit.



you all know what to get me for christmas. a biography of someone who hasnt lived yet.



i think its officially dead :'( when i had my last royal i had no idea it would be my last, genuinely. I'm going to go back through my blog and find royal photos for a commemorative edition.



this was in that swag american sweet shop in the shires. stop begging it, obviously, you saw man jamming with fluff time ago, and now they are trying to act like the boys who brought that shit to lesta. get a grip, look back on wickedland blog and you will see whats happening.
this was like a 20p chew bar ting, not £1.29. shut pretty soon i predict. so many people were in the shop just looking about but not buying anything.



there was a nice little deli thing set up in the shires too. olives and salads and stuff. looked wicked.





also went for a little nandos lunch with terry*. i say little; i got carried away, double breast pitta, rice, chips, peri peri mayo and i got my free loyalty card 1/4 chicken. i could even hear black people in the queue behind me a bit shook.


shit looks good for free innit?


some angel videos on bruce street. i bet they have been there so so long. video is so obsolete.




in brilliant news, john downloaded worms for xbox! i will kill anybody at worms armageddon, normal day, but 'worms' was a little out of my comfort zone. still see me lenging john down in about 7 matched out of 8 and battering the computer in a 4 team thing. I RUN WORMS, STICK YOUR MODERN WARFARE UP YOUR BOLLOCKS.
ill put some drawings on tomorrow after work, i hope you have a nice saturday!

No comments: