Wednesday 3 August 2016

WEIRD SHIT IN RHODES - PART 2

Just over a week ago I was in Faliraki with Tom, getting extremely sunburnt and drunk whilst trying to soak up a bit of culture. Here is part two of our time in Rhodes.

We got really drunk this night. I think this weird little chap knew we were taking the piss because when we parted ways he slapped me on my sunburnt back really hard.



Tom posing with some Greek strangers.


sloz boys



We didn't get home until it was light. Back up the strip we were doing that kind of walking where you slap your feet down really hard just to make sure it was planted properly. It's been so long since I've been like that haha.


We found this shortcut on the second day through the grounds of another hotel. We went to go through it on the way home but it was gated off. With no health insurance and very very drunk we scaled it on either end. Really stupid idea, but we held it down.


I went for the chicken big tasty the next day. Obviously a rare delicacy they don't have in England. It was literally to hot to eat anything, I hardly touched it. I've never left so much food on a plate in my life, but all week I struggled. Subsequently got into salads though, so that's not so bad.




That evening we went out for dinner. I won't bother talking you through everything that's here, but it was all fucking delicious.


'Ready to buy back my iPhone6s - Argo Hotel, room 214' hahahaha. I'd love to know the back story to this. This was just flyered on some random box at the bottom of the strip. I want lowercase letters out ruled, there really is no place for them in the world.


'Are you wearing yours?' 'Yeah mate, are you too?' 'Yeah mate'



Tom looks pure nice here doesn't he. Like a proper nice lad. I think if Tom dies in an accident I might put this photo forward for the one on the front of the service programme. Fuck it, keep the kebab in, I don't care.



'zoot' haha where do you even buy this?


This was after the most uncomfortable flight of my life. I'm still peeling now from sunburn on the 18th of July. I've got a load more freckles on my back and shoulders and I'm like 90% sure I've done irreparable sun damage to my skin. It was good fun though


No comments: