Friday 3 May 2013

FOOD POLITICS

I'm in no mood to write a blog entry. I hope this doesn't come across in my writing. Although now I've gave you that pretence it will probably occupy your thoughts during your read won't it?

I'm sick of seeing tramps eating Maryland in Mcdonalds. It's not an open cafeteria where anybody can just bring in anything and eat it, Mcdonalds employees really need to be more strict with this. It's such a  disgusting, poverty habit these people have been allowed to get away with. I don't have a lot of respect for anybody eating Maryland in the day anyway. Tramps


How is he not hot? He is wearing so much let alone his massive backpack. It's mental.


This made me laugh. You know in America when people have the stars and stripes outside their house it looks patriotic and proud. The St Georges flag, for me personally has such connotations of dunce breeds and racism, that's all I can think about whenever I see it posted up.


I went round my Aunties house for her partners birthday party. We had a little barbecue and she cooked a load of food. I love her cooking so much, I had a lovely plate. She makes this rice that I love so much, I want it all again right now.


Her lights in her kitchen are up to something. I liked staring at this mechanism trying to work out what was going on.


Who thought of this? From afar I love it, It's all good fun but imagine if that was your car. It's a bit weird isn't it?


Hold tight all the soldiers on road. I see more and more people dressed in head to toe military gear.


I never really get it.


I had something nice and new from Barbecue Base the other day. Jerk chicken breast and spicy brown rice. It was really good, £5.50 for the meal with a drink, it was really nice. The rice was spot on.


Great tastes of America are back. As usual they are not doing anything new. Expect 5 weeks on cheeseburgers with bacon. fucking yaaaaaawn. I wish we got half the cool stuff they get abroad in Mcdonalds.


This was nice. From one of the Polish shops on Narbs. I love the way they live in a time warp where all drinks are 50p and it's mental to ask for anything more. It's like it's 1993. This was watermelon and strawberry flavour and every last drop of it was delicious.


Check this girl out. What a genius and wonderfully beautiful top to be wearing. 'I hate everyone' hahahaha so bold and simple. I wonder what she is actually like as a person.


I was chilling with the BLG guys and some of their friends. One of their mates downed a bottle of brothers cider and stood up to walk it off. As he did, he stood behind some students fucking around with a ball, just watching and kind of imposing his presence, all with a blank expression on his face. It fucking killed me, I don't know why I found it so funny but I've been thinking about it all day.


My new favourite people at the Quay are the indian guys who post up like the black guys do by the path. The one third in from the left was such a guy. White t-shirt, black jeans, ray bans, Leather jacket, white socks and boat shoes drinking cans of fosters and prevuing on girls. What a brilliant bloke.


Loooooooool. I think I will always love swearing at animals. Going to the zoo and swearing at Lions and tigers through inch thick glass is the best, but if you do not have a zoo to hand then a dog tied up on Narborough road will do haha


That's all. Thanks for popping by. Hopefully I'll have a few things to put up over the weekend, it's been a slow week as far as wickedlanding is concerned.

No comments: