Friday 23 August 2013

CHUMBLR 021

It's been a while since I did one of these kinds of posts. Either way, here are some lovely things I've seen of late.

Doesn't this look like a really good single/EP cover?


mirrored rims like a fucking boss


An absolutely looooovely logo


I can't stop listening to this at the minute. I'm listening to a lot of old stuff at the minute, namely Brand New, Blink 182 and AFI. This is getting a regular spin.


I liked this, it made me laugh and I don't know why.


What a lovely illustration. I love the translucent instruments.



I usually really dislike young people with conscious social comment about an urban community. I think it's a really easy way to get noticed by boring white people at the BBC and what not. As soon as I saw this guy I kind of wanted to watch it to dislike it, but when he does is really, really good. This piece is very good, I love some of him rhyming patterns. Give it a watch.


A christmas card from Volkswagen


The colour here and the funny necks of the blokes are so good. Reminds me of neckface.


That's all I've got for you! Enjoy your bank holiday weekend.

No comments: