Thursday 14 November 2013

WALLIES AND WONDERFUL BITS AND BOBS

I found out today that TED talks are available as podcasts to download. Naturally I've subscribed and I'm so so happy about this. I know they are a big thing but for anyone who doesn't know TED are a company that do conferences and talks under the slogan 'Ideas Worth Sharing'. They have a strong presence on social media and I've not seen one talk that's not been though provoking. The knowledge that they're available as podcasts so I don't have to sit in front of youtube to drink in their product is amazing news.

I saw a woman sat outside the Asda in Oadby wearing a wicker sun hat. It was like a bowl, something that a ninja would wear. Who is that goon from Mortal Combat? That kind of shit. 


Birdmans doing bits in town again. What is his life? Like I know we all know him but what does he do? Why does he do what he does? Does he have a home? Why isn't someone looking after him? Does he need looking after? I need answers to all of the above. I can't understand it all. Is it as simple as I have my routine and he has his and I should just mind my business? Is his routine bumbling about the city centre with a coffee?


Straight out of the super deli fashion word. Look at those thick, glossy black curtains, woolen vest and scarf combo with the dress shoes and jeans and the unnecessary sunglasses. Young asian men are my absolute favourite people in the world. I need to go to India while I still love these people so much and see just how mental it gets first hand. I wanna see 6 men riding around on a moped, with their expressionless faces zipping by under mops of windswept hair. 


I don't know, this is just pure wickedlanding. When I see a 20 stone bloke in a bucket hat, a ghostbusters t-shirt and a plaid hoody buying beer and a pudsy bear I have a realisation that life is still worth living. This is the sort of shit that would make the Wickedland annual at the end of the year.


Pez are fun aren't they? Aaron brought a loud of american sweets over to Dans on sunday and we had some. These grape Pez tasted like the smell of party bags. Do you know what I mean? Like a clinical rubber kind of taste/smell. I like that taste.


I really like those Onken yoghurt pots and at the minute I'm going crazy for soup on my lunches so I went to asda and stocked up on fucking loads of both. It's like I'm on some liquids only diet. All week I've been joking around with Tom saying that I'm just bored to death of chewing, it's such effort. I only want to consume slop from now on. Wether it is fruit slop or vegetable slop I do not mind, but please; only food I can pour straight into my stomach.


Can you let everyone else be the judge of that please? Life would be so easy if you could be your own critic.


YOOOOOO THAT FROG ON XFACTOR IS DOING A MADNESS WITH HER FACES ON THIS SERIES. IVE NOT BEEN WATCHING BUT ROSE TEXT ME THIS THE OTHER NIGHT AND IT MADE ME LAUUUUGH. LOOK AT THIS FROM BASKETBALL HEAD IDIOT


No ratings for any drippy tumblr girl going and paying £58 for these like as if they actually want them because they are on a couple blogs or whatever. Dumb dickheads with no personality. Either rate something from day or never buy into it, please. Why are Reebok classics on sale in Office? Is this real? The whole 90's renaissance thing that's going on with all these cunts right now needs to stop. Stop ruining culture people actually love and develop a personality of your own. 


I put the pips into making dinner last night, this picture really doesn't do it justice. Everything on my plate was from the market, so I'm going to go as far as to call it 'locally sourced'. It wass fucking brilliant, I really enjoyed eating it all. Steak is great.


That's your lot! Get back to being alive in the world! WCKD LNDRS

No comments: