Friday 8 July 2016

WASTEMAN OF THE WEEK: 059

WASTEMAN OF THE WEEK - PEOPLE WHO DO NOT USE THEIR IPHONE DIARIES AS A CALENDAR



At the minute there is so much that is so fucked with the world. It's been a busy year for news and a busy couple of weeks for bad news. Britain is fucked in most ways imaginable, police are still murdering innocent black men in America. There has never been such a rich pool of candidates for Wasteman of the week. I really am spoilt for choice. All that considered I had a thought the other night and wanted to flip Wasteman of the week this week, and consider peoples organisational habits.

So we've all got shit to do. You know when I'm making a plan with someone and they whip out their iphone calendars and look at all the little dots. These are my people. These are the people I want there if it all goes to shit and we need to rebuild. I don't want people who say they're going to do something because that's when things don't get done. I want the people who like to set dates for stuff, and the more time wears on I realise these are the best people to be around.

It obviously goes deeper than an iphone calendar, that is just my preferred method. Anyone who keeps some form of diary and lives by it. If you don't, then sadly, you're this weeks wasteman of the week.


No comments: