Wednesday 8 April 2009

BOLLOCKS-LAND


my phone just suddenly broke the other day, and stopped working all together. its fucked.i sent it off for repair, and it came back three days later saying because one button is broke, they cannot fix it, because it is not under warentee. so ive been using my old phone. i was talking on the helpline earlier to some fucking foreigner and my replacement phone just cut out. i threw it so hard at my wall, and it was one of the most satisfying things ive done in so long. anyway, ive had to buy a new phone, and it can only be delivered on tuesday earliest, because everyone is busy having half days and not working to celebrate jesus's dying. another way that religion is shit, and simply a hinderance on modern life. so ill be with out a phone (and the pictures to update this that are trapped on my memory card) until tuesday next week.

when my new phone comes, im going to film a video of me smashing my old phone into peices in so many different ways.

dan just rang me to take the piss about 3-1 chelsea (cheers george) and i took his call fine, so you can ring me, i just cant use the screen or call out.

No comments: