Wednesday 10 October 2012

DRUNKEN FOODS AND CYCLING DUDES

WAZZAPANIN WICKEDLANDERS? back again to take you through some funny photos from this week. Although its been a full week its only a relatively short post, hope you guys enjoy it anyway.

Bradley send me this picture of a guy just popping round the super market on his pushbike. how the fuck did this even come to happening? amazing. I can imagine him in his head thinking 'well, i only need a few bits!' great work by bradley of the wicked-land street team.


went to this dance on saturday night on coventry. Everybody at the dance was from Leicester.


Darryls hair looked the best it has looked in all our years of friendship on that night, it was immaculate.


Thats more than what can be said for a lot of people though, what the fuck even is this? It was like little scrappy bits of black and red wool dangling from her head, so fucking shit and bizarre. I know some africans have some YOLO fashion, but please, this just looks shit doesn't it?


This dweeb was sat in Benny's chicken with his sunglasses on at like 4 in the morning. I wish sunglasses at night didn't become a thing. It's so dumb.

I hate coventry. This was the second time I've been there, and the place has literally fuck all to offer. these three dogs got chatting to us in this shit chicken shop about how there is fuck all to do in their city. The city centre mcdonalds isn't even 24 hour, I mean, please, can we just bomb coventry to the ground again? what kind of city centre doesn't have a mcdonalds that is open 24 hours? We were in bennys chicken and these dippy girls were telling us that this is the best food establishment Coventry has to offer after hours. There is a Bennys in Leicester and I think I've been forced to suffer its unworldly lows twice in my life. Yet the locals just accepted it.

I hate Coventry. I hate people from Coventry, I hate the way the word sounds, I hate it's dull concrete city scape and I fucking hate the colour 'sky blue'.


BACK IN LEICESTER AND ITS A SKENG LORD SEASON DANCE AS ME, BRAD, TOM AND FRANK REPPED THE LEICESTER UNI FRESHERS BAR CRAWL


girls were bursting into the boys toilets in fatcats, pushing in the cubicles ahead of people waiting as if they are not going to be photographed and put on the internet.


This is a bit confusing to look at isn't it?


Frank took this picture. A couple were pure pissed up on the sofas downstairs in marz bar having a proper bump and grind. naturally we all surrounded them and joined in hahaha look at how fucking red my mans head is. We seen him later that night and he had somehow fucked it up and lost her! nice girl. I bet her parents are so proud of her going off to uni and being all grown up :)


We ended our route at the O2 where we saw Natalie!


Then on to frank's place for steak sandwiches, roast potatoes and salad. Absolutely delicious stuff. I really love eating nice food when I'm pissed, this was a fucking delight compared to the Bennys I had to choke down a few days previous.


You know when middle aged blokes wear oddly tight clothes for no reason? yeah. You know when cyclists dress like twits for no reason? yeah. You know when you see both of those things in a hybrid situation and you just have no words? yep.


GURL THERE AIN NAFFIN ROOOOOOONG WIZZA LIDDUL BUMP A GRYYYYYYYYN

No comments: