Wednesday 30 January 2013

SOME OMAZING PLATES

WICKED, WICKED, WICKEDLANDS MASSIVE

ok then people whats going? here's my stuff from this week, a relatively short post given the timespan. what can I say, I could have just posted a load of photos of me drawing looool.

I cooked this dinner the other night. The chicken was proper juicy, I left it to soak in lime juice and chilli. The veg was oven roasted, and the spuds were oven cooked then finished off in a pan with some sea salt and olive oil. It was so nice.


Mac boys are back! and you know they could never be whack.


I sorted out my mums attic and found a load of old mixtapes haha this is from 2006 if i remember correctly.


That King Kong snow statue fell to bits, inevitably. it just made me laugh though like 'yeaaaah thats what you get for showing off mate' looool


ok burgundy is a vybz. good colour, I'm categorically a fan. I see far too many people in a burgundy top and burgundy chinos for my liking. looking like a workman or something, its mad. I can't imagine putting on one of those garments and then thinking to couple it with another garment the same colour. its all nuts man.


This was me on friday night. Frank said in the week that 'Double decadence is the pinnacle of human invention' hahaha. that killed me. it is so delicious though. those Dairy Milk Oreo bars are £1 so I'm going iiiiiin with them. so easy to batter.


Boxed off that new Turkish place with Olly on saturday night, I'll be doing a review of there place in full tomorrow hopefully. It was very nice though.


You seen this cool little invention? In those boxes of Oreo Dairy Milk they have like two bits of rigid cardboard and an elastic band and it sits at the back of the box behind the bars, so that when you take one out of the box it pushes the others forward so it looks nice and neat. cool innit? I love little things like this.


I went and bought 5 more after the initial 2. I think it could be a bit of a problem, they've gone now. I might be revisiting and stocking up tonight. DERISHUS


Natalie done a quick PA with an italian recipe out of Nigellas new book. It was like a chicken and red pepper thing in this really rich tomato and red wine sauce, carrots with a honey glaze, broccoli with parmesan and some potatoes (not gonna call her a copy cat but you seen my potatoes earlier in the post) It was really nice. 


Another one of our Jeremy Kyle episodes aired, on this one the camera was proper on us at the start of the show haha LEVELS NOW. not one person blew up my Facebook wall or phone or whatever saying that they saw me on tv. not gonna lie, a bit disappointed in everyone.


WELL THATS WICKED-LAND! hope you guys enjoyed your read and escaped from some really mundane task and enjoyed looking at old pictures of me, my friends and food that I've ate loooool CHEERS!

No comments: