Monday 24 June 2013

TURKEY PART 1

YOOOOOOO MAN WENT TURKEY FOR A HOT MINUTE LAST WEEK. HERE IS THE FIRST INSTALMENT OF WICKEDLAND IN A MUSLIM COUNTRY

I wanna always type in captials. I think everybody hates those people, but it must be the best feeling. Sean Paul was at the airport trying to put together a boots meal deal.



Why do old blokes do this to themselves? I see it on planes everywhere. They go away for something like a stag party and try and dress like the younger lads they're with. This guy had stupid pin rolls sleeves and a weird comb over. It's not Rockafellas and you're not 18. Behave please


Sunglasses at night shit. Even that man/woman/alien behind her is like whaaaaaat


Actual sunglasses at night. Big up dogs forever.


The McDonalds there had mental things. Double McChicken sandwiches, Mega Macs. Wowzers


I don't know what you'll be able to make out but they had spicy chicken burgers, Kofte pittas, everything.


HOT EURO FASHION


Drunken tourists lined the streets. (Welsh rugby shirt)


The next day we hit the beach to catch a few rays. A few Winstons KED


Mandatory first person legs shot. These are popular on snapchat aren't they?


RACKS ON RACKS ON RACKSSSS


a wall of delicious chocolate spreads. they had some that were swirled in the jar chocolate spread and peanut butter, like a snickers bar. piss off


We went out on the second night there. We were drinking some weird cocktails and throwing peanuts in each others mouths.



Imagine what it is like being him


This was outside some RnB club. Try and name all the people on it @TwistedPennys


White people were inside said RnB club wearing du-rags.


Cats were outside said RnB club giving me evils.


I think between us on this holiday we would have easily done 10,000 keepy-uppies. We bought a ball on day one and came with us everywhere. It was called Black Ice.


Here is Dan being Black Ice. Feel Tom seething jealousy that he is not Black Ice.


I took my hungover self down the beach front and found this place that did gourmet burgers. I had a Mexican steak and cheese burger and it fucking blew me away. I whatsapp'd 4 people back home pictures of it, it was seriously one of the best things I've ever ate.



I went back later in the week to double check it wasn't just my drunk mind talking shit but it genuinely was every bite as good as I remembered. It was insane. An 18oz burger and chips was 17tl (Just over £5)


Deece bant on the beach


There were so many wicked things like this everywhere. Shit I love.


Couple goons posted up in the shade just shotting bricks off the iphone. Why have a sofa in your house when you can have it outside your house? Chill


That's it for the first couple days of our trip, I'll be back with more EUROLOLZ soon!

No comments: