Friday 17 January 2014

NON STOP SHOWER MEN

OH MY GOD TALK ABOUT SLACKING! IS THIS THE DRYEST SPELL EVER IN WICKEDLAND HISTORY?! IS WICKEDLAND ON THE FUCKING ROPES? ARE WE STILL HERE!! YES WE ARE, WE ARE BACK AFTER A DRY SPELL SO WARM UP SOME DIPPING CHEESE, GET YOURSELF A TALL GLASS OF MILK AND GET COMFORTABLE BECAUSE WICKEDLAND IS NOW IN SESSION!

Apparently I was late on this as the documentary was like a year old, but birdman was on More 4 on some documentary about King Richard III. International exposure these days.


I tweeted the picture and it went mad for a little bit, kind of carried on banging for like a week. It ended up of 40 RTs and 54 Favourites haha.


Have you ever had the pleasure of facetiming yourself? Me and Max in one screen just chatting away to ourselves. Why not


Pink Lucozade is on offer at Tesco at the minute, I've been drinking loads of it. It's kind of sick you know, but whenever I drink Lucozade all I can think about is how bad it is for me. It hasn't stopped me putting it away.


FASHION WATCH SPECIAL QUICK

I saw a couple of top cool garments the other night, check it out.


'Soz'


This yat was just sat in KFC charging her phone, no hype. No meal either, why bother.


I saw this guy who puuuuure looked like Drake in the cinema the other night haha. I went to see 12 Years a Slave and I was thoroughly impressed. It was very good indeed!


Couple 2 wheel D.O.N.S in town, lock around the neck just mobbing, nothing long.


I never watch the news much. Taz was over the other day and I watched a bit and there were some DIFFERENT LEVEL african shower faced guys on it. Imagine getting dressed in this and checking yourself before you leave the house. That's just mad isn't it?


LOOK! ARE YOU FUCKING GETTING THIS?!


Mars Bars are £1 for 4 again at Tesco. I rate this guy, going in, he bought 5 packs. That's the sort of stuff I condone. 


That's it! Like I say it's been a slow couple of weeks. I'm going to be putting a lot of stuff up over the next couple of days so keep your eyes peeled!

No comments: