Thursday 20 February 2014

SHORT HAND LAND

WHASSUP DEN YOU LOT, POUR A DRINK AND TAKE A SEAT. I'VE GOT THAT BRAND NEW WICKEDLAND FOR YALLL.

Kolo Toure is a weird joke isn't he? It's been absolutely mental watching him do these crazy things for weeks on end. Thank god Agger is back now and order is restored. Imagine having a brother who was so much better at the thing that you are the best at out of all the things you do. Insane.


Watching football in the 21st century is good. We are in that golden age at the minute where the internet is still free and piracy is thick and hard to ignore. I love it and I'm milking it for all it's worth.


Is this a cat cafe or something? It's on narborough road near Peri in the plot that cafe the London used to be in. I have no idea what it is. I showed this to Max and he knew the name of the cat. apparently he is a bit of a cat celeb haha


Beastwang was shooooo in the new venue, I had a really good night.


I had this old bunch over mine for pre drinks, it was an awfully jolly old time.


SAW THAT NUTTER ABOUT WHIPPING ON THE BIKE. I wonder what he thinks his life is like, like if he thinks he is busy or if he knows he is a man of leisure. I wonder if when he mounts his bike it is because he fancies a bike ride or if it is because he thinks he is busy or something.


Saw some double long heels the other day, this guy in the orange corduroy trousers just swagging on the strip. This photo is a little blurry but hopefully you can appreciate the height of the heels. 



Oiiii Nat went in last night, we has rice and peas, grilled chicken, hot wings, BBQ sticky pork belly and homemade coleslaw. It was so so nice, what a meaty, delicious dinner. I wanna eat this shit again right now.


That's all for this week, short and sweet. I'll be posting some stuff over the weekend so keep your eyes peeled Juheeeeard

No comments: