Wednesday 8 October 2014

CHUMBLR 024

Heeey, back with a few cool bits I've seen or enjoyed recently. I think the world can be pretty good sometimes.


So Future Islands first came into my life in a H&M in Uppsala, Sweden. Me and my friend George heard 'Balance' and I feel in love with the song and lived happily ever after. The album disappointed a little so I never looked further into them. Fast forward 5 years and somebody posts them performing 'Seasons' from the new album live and I'm hooked again. It's a fucking gem, I love this straight, synth pop. So so good.


This is my favourite song off the new album at the minute. Listen to this. Isn't it just gorgeous.






The way print takes to beermats is a nice little thing in life isn't it


SHOUT TO MERO EVERY TIME



Stormzy is one of the next to blow, along with Novelist. They're already knocking about with Boy Better Know. Stormzy's yotuube channel is special, he's a really talented guy. Check this out.



End it with a nice little K Swiss poster. Remember when everyone started wearing them in school? That was mental haha

WXCKXDLXND

No comments: