Friday 21 October 2011

BADVERTS (AND PHOTOS)

yo, yo, yo, yo.

I've been looking at things with my eyes, here are some wicked things i've seen and enjoyed recently, and now i want you to see them and enjoy them.


i can't even credit these illustrations and photographs because when i saved them to my computer i didn't think to save who they were by.


i think this photo of rick ross is so sick. the lighting and that.




here are a few adverts also. i don't watch a load of tv, so there is a good chance that a lot of you have already seen these a bazillion times. to me, they are relatively new, and if you have not seen them then please take a couple of minutes to enjoy them as I'm sure you will not regret it.





ESPECIALLY THIS ONE


eskimo dance. happy birthday to my good friend kyle, he is 23 today. enjoy your weekend everyone.

No comments: