Wednesday 4 July 2012

CHUMBLR 08

in my head i wanna type 'BRAND NEW CHUMBLR BABY WE'RE GOING IN!' and you lot have to say it out loud in a tim westwood voice.

i really liked the photo, the contrast and colours and that are brilliant but i really really like the subject matter. I'm dead funny when it comes to still life photography, its fully not my thing, but i really liked this. pizza looks different as well.


so this cool dude Sophie Henson made these wicked posters, i really like this kind of hand rendered typography, i wish i was better at it. I'm guessing she did more, but these are two that i came across.


a lovely little logo for 'kept'


check out this BIKID typeface. getcha geek orrrn, getcha geek ooorn



I know nothing of this, i just came across it. cool though isn't it. i love things like this that make space of nothing and use scale.


i thought this was quite funny and original. it made me laugh out loud as it goes so well done Jim.


my tumblr would be the best, fuck y'all

No comments: