Wednesday 13 May 2015

WASTEMAN OF THE WEEK 007


WASTEMAN OF THE WEEK - JAMIE OLIVER

This fucking sap. I don't even know where to start with him. I don't know what's more annoying; When he took to our TVs with his forced slang and language like 'pukka' and whatever else, or when he moaned about everyone eating unhealthy shit whilst simultaneously getting super fat haha. Remember that? Going round having a go at dinner ladies and schools for starting a child obesity crisis then suddenly popping back up on our screens a good 3/4 stone heavier. I don't suppose that happened by eating healthy food did it?

Also, he's just got one of those annoying faces. big slobbery sloppy chops slopping about as he talks. I can't take him. The only saving grace is I don't see him nearly as much as I used to. I guess that's because he is spending time with Jools and the kids. The family that is such an important part of what his brand is. All over his pissing books. How the fuck do I know a TV chefs wives name? That shouldn't happen. It's not even like I just googled her to find out either, I just know it. That's pissed me off.


No comments: