Saturday 14 November 2015

SHIT IM EITHER ADDICTED TO OR TRYING TO BE ADDICTED TO

Yo whats up you lot? Here is a little life hack I feel not a lot of people know, but I use it all the time and I wanna share it. An easy trick for remembering how many days are in each month. Make two fists facing forward with your thumbs touching, so your knuckles are facing forward. Your knuckles represent months that have 31 days, and the little furrows in-between your knuckles represent months that have 30 days and February of 28/29. So from left to right, you can count along your knuckles to work out how many days a certain month has. The two knuckles of your index fingers represent July and August, both having 31. I use this all the time.

Also, this is something an old Indian bloke taught me. Instead of counting to 5 with your five fingers start by using the tip of your thumb and counting down the 3 separate parts of the inside of your pinky, and so on working over towards your index finger. Each hand now has 12 units for counting rather than 5. Get into the habit and it'll because second nature.

COUPLE LIFE TIPS AT YOUR FUCKING HEAD TOP

Why would you get one of these weird dog tire cover things? They make your car look like one of those fleeces. Do you think it's only people who wear those fleeces who do this to their cars?


Some girls came as 'lego' on the halloween bar crawl. I love any costume that is an inanimate object, no matter how shit.


Disappointment


This girl I know tweeted this. She was playing Pictionary with her class (she is a teacher) and apparently this kid drew 'The Twin Towers' hahaha. Is that not the best thing?


Look at how fucking happy with himself he is hahahaha


On a casual one, pushing that shopping trolley down Belvoir Street. I can't even think of where she would have got this shopping trolley from. Iceland maybe on the other side of town? I definitely should have asked.



Chloe put me on to these. They've been £1 for 6 from Tesco all week. It's got really bad, upto 3 packs a day. I need to research how bad living with diabetes is because I'm definitely going to have it by the time I'm 30.


Nandos are doing a little chargrilled veg now. I say they're doing it, they fucking weren't when I went because they'd sold out. Tossers, this is my shit as well. I'll let you know if it's any good when I finally get to copping some.


The Diwali lights down Melton road are so sick, it looks well nice. Kinda wanna get on that big wheel, although I don't like getting on high things that have been set up overnight by gypsies. I'm going on to a fair on Saturday. If I die write something Skepta said on my gravestone.


Obviously the Chinese mandem brought the professional equipment to take some photos of the Abbey Park bonfire and fireworks display. How good could those photos really be? I don't think the best photo on earth of fireworks is dazzling me. Leave the long lens at home dunny.


Look, dazzled. Nah real talk the actual fireworks were better than I thought they would be but why are you gonna take photos of them? Are you gonna look back at the photos ever? I want to believe that this guy is selling his flicks to a stock photography site but given his ethnic background I suspect otherwise.


cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool 


Seen some pure old boy in a hat that said 'EVERYDAY I'M HUSTLING' This guy literally just stopped me on my lunch break earlier and asked me for 30p. Technically I guess his hat is factually correct right?


Hit the jackpot in Tescos two nights running. First night I got 4 x 1ltr Mountain Dew's for 52p each on clearance. Bittersweet because I guess they're spotting stocking them. Probably a good thing as I'm getting my sugar quoter and then some already with the Fudge bars I'm consuming.


Secondly I got this pizza for 10p yesterday. God bless Tesco man. Although I'll tell you what's fucking me off. You know the whole 5p bag thing? It's so irritating how they'll ask you if you want a bag, you'll say yes and then they'll still tell you it's 5p. Like I know. I'm still alive. I haven't been in a coma for the last 2 months. I don't want to open my mouth and talk to you more than when I said yes to having a bag in the first place. Everyone always wants to talk to you innit.


STAY WOKE I'M BACK WITH A NEW PODCAST TOMORROW HOLLA AT ME

No comments: