Friday 24 June 2016

WASTEMAN OF THE WEEK: 058

WASTEMAN OF THE WEEK - JENNY DAVIES



I'm going to keep it short and sweet today and let this video do the talking. I'm sure you all know her face from the viral 'Brad's Girlfriend' videos that are always on Facebook. I think out of all the annoying people who enter my life via the internet she tops the pile. It pains me that there are people out there this stupid, and she doesn't stop. The content just keeps coming. It's not all her mind, we must note that Brad is a complete cunt for wifing her off also. What sort of stuff does it say about him if he is happy to settle for someone as dim as she is and take the piss out of her online. What a relationship.

Anyway, sit back and let your piss boil over a video of her that went up today discussing the EU referendum. She literally needs putting down.

No comments: