Friday 9 January 2015

COOKING AND ON LOOKING

What's good, good people? Back with some more wickedland. Imagine if you did a drawing one day thinking it would be a good laugh and you and a load of your colleagues ended up massacred because of it. Not such a good laugh is it? Also, how good is that new Mark Ronson and Bruno Mars song? I'm like 96% sure Bruno Mars is the best entertainer on earth.

All the new years resolution cunts are in the gym taking up all the fucking space and equipment. I hate it so much. It's not even like it's Leicestershire mums on the stepper putting in work. It's all gym wanker lads who fucked it off after a bit. Either way, big up this one new guys water bottle. Just a rinsed out 2 pint full fat milk carton haha.


Mother Africa is like the most African thing I can think to call a product. Everything is so genius about this, I've found myself looking back at the photo trying to work out what I like about it haha. I think it's the black text with the yellow outline. That and the gradients.


More fun in the international foods isle at Asda. Whyyyyyy would you not google a little bit before you launched a range of products?


I've been cooking so much this week. I really should find time to cook more often, I always find it so fulfilling when I do. This is some brown rice, spicy moroccan chicken and a sweet potato and veg curry. It was all so so nice.


Did you see what Jimmy Bullard was wearing at half time during the Arsenal v Hull FA cup tie? You can't see at all but his untucked and open shirt had like a velvet paisley detail on it. That little bit of his stomach showing is so tragic. I searched 'Jimmy Bullard' on twitter when he was on the TV and one banter lad said he was ready to hit the town, and that it was 'rascal clobber'. Fuck me. Can we not say stuff like that please?


More food, the same moroccan chicken, roasted med veg and brown rice with sundried tomatoes.


Look at this fucking melts face hahaha. This is still making me laugh. He played for Wimbledon against Liverpool the other night. His little crooked neck kills me.


OH I SEE YOU THOUGHT IT WAS A NEW YEAR SO PETE WOULD BE DONE YEAH? NAH NEW YEAR GET NEW MONEY ON THESE OLD HOES, STUNT MO, FLEX MO, GET PAID 2015


More inanimate objects trying to tell me what to do. Not as bad as mail marked 'urgent'. It should be marked 'urgent to us', how they possibly dictate how important something is to me? They don't know me.


MORE COOKING! I toasted the bagel a little and then fried it a little bit in that sandwich press I've got. Grilled this chicken breast with some cajun spice, melted the cheese over the top and stacked it with some sour cream, bacon, fried onions, onion rings and sundried tomato paste. These were absolutely fucking divine, I couldn't believe how nice they came out.


This photo does it no justice at all but let me break it down like this. You know that painful strain you feel when you glance at a 60 watt lightbulb for a second? Imagine having the sun (the brightest thing in known existence) right in your fucking face for like 3/4 solid minutes as you walk up towards XY. Fuck this man, I hate this time of year for this shit.


And that's it! Go and enjoy your weekend if you can. If you can't then make sure you're conscious of a time in the near future when you are enjoying yourself when most other people are not.

No comments: