Wednesday 24 June 2015

WASTEMAN OF THE WEEK 012


WASTEMAN OF THE WEEK - JAMES CORDEN

Scroll down. Scroll down to the bottom of this post. Is that not one of the most punchable faces currently on earth? I've never liked any of these lot, ever since Gavin and Stacey. I don't like the sort of culture they encourage. Just settle down and get fat with someone until you die. Have a takeaway and watch whatever Ant and Dec are presenting on a Saturday night. Corden is the poster boy for that lifestyle. Ironically he is now out in Hollywood making more money than I'll ever see, but you get my drift.

Anyway, this guy got inducted following a conversation with Tom. We were discussing if he is a worthy inductee or not. We considered his recent venture over to the states. I initially said that he isn't as annoying as he used to be, but think about it. He really is. He is worse. Just pottering about begging it with these superstars, like they give a fuck about who he is. Like the late night TV chat market isn't completely oversubscribed anyway. And that's what it is. Begging. Just arse licking whoever wants to come and sing some songs in his car with him.

I think the main reason he is more annoying now than he used to be is exposure. He's no longer just a bloke from Gavin and Stacey who get's a shout whenever it's red nose day or whatever, he has made it. He has hit hollywood and as a result I see his face nearly every single day. And I'm still wondering what he is good at. Inoffensively safe in everything he touches, he isn't particularly funny, smart or quick. He is just the best at being normal. That's not a good enough reason to be stinking rich for me, sorry James.  


(Look at that photo, then scroll back up)

No comments: