Wednesday 1 July 2015

WASTEMAN OF THE WEEK: 013


WASTEMAN OF THE WEEK - SIMON 'LEE NELSON' BRODKIN

Ok let me keep this short and sweet as I've not got much to say about this guy. Wikipedia defines Simon Brodkin as a 'English Comedian'. In the age of Dapper Laughs I think I'm just going to have to accept that you don't have to be funny to be classed as a comedian anymore. Either way, by trade this guy is on stage a lot. That's what he does. Goes on stage and performs.

This weekend, in a desperate bid to reclaim some sense of fame and notoriety he invaded the stage at Glastonbury during Kanye West's set. Regardless what you think of Kanye, put that to one side and consider that Simon is a fellow stage performer. Is that any way to act? I couldn't believe it. I hope someone waits until the biggest night of his life, runs on stage and completely ruins his stage show. Unreal behaviour from a fellow showman. It's unfortunate that fantasy will never map out as this desperate muppets best years are behind him. At least we' can find some salvation in that.

Fuck you Simon 'Lee Nelson' Brodkin, get in the fucking bin.


No comments: