Friday 31 July 2015

WASTEMAN OF THE WEEK: 017


WASTEMAN OF THE WEEK - NICK GRIMSHAW

Remember the other week when I named and shamed Scott Mills? I was running the whole Radio 1 gang. How did this cunt slip my mind? When you think about it he makes Mills seem pretty likeable and normal he's that much of an arsehole. The shame of the matter is he falls victim to the same downfall; The way Radio 1 presenters think the mindless masses tune into their station to listen to them be them rather than just easy access to the top 40.

He's just a knob isn't he. Like a man about town that you know way to much about considering you two aren't actually friends. You know the sort. Big faces in Orange Tree even though you don't really ever go there. I shouldn't know his nickname is Grimmy. I shouldn't know about the Nixtape, but I do. He's been around for too long, and he's been doing my head in for forever, with his floppy hair, really perfecting the annoyingly vibrant T4 style of presenting where you can't stand still and go off script all the time. I want Peter Sissons and Trevor McDonald to present T4, I don't think that's too much to ask.


No comments: