Monday 3 August 2015

MAINLY CARNIVAL

GUESS WHO'S BIZZACK / STILL SMELL THE CRACK IN MY CLOTHES / DON'T MAKE ME HAVE TO RELAPSE ON THESE HOES

God, do you ever listen to Jay Z and just think how is one man capable of writing such fucking fire? ANYWAY LETS DO SOME BLOGGING

I met these two yung showermen last week. Both of them said they read Wickedland so shout to them lot. It's sick when I meet strangers who tell me they're readers. There isn't that sense of immediacy with blogging. Like most other hobbies I have like making music or whatever I have an idea who fucks with it. With my blog it's not really like that so big up these yung shower dons



Grillstock is alright innit? i feel like it's leading the pack out of all these new eateries that are popping up. Last Sunday myself, Dan and Tom boxed it off. It was delicious. Cop those meaty nachos, they'll change your day.


My mum and Rose look after me you know. Natalie selfishly fucked off to London and I miss her cooking so bad but when I go see my girls they make sure we are all eating right. Look at how serious this is


Couple road men just casjing with the trollies


Carnival always brings wonderful things to Wickedland. I look forward to taking sneaky photos of nutters every time. Luckily the sun was out this year, it was lovely.



 Who brings a tent? I've never seen this before, it's carnival. Not a camping trip haha


They had these weird barriers just dotted about all over the place. The most pointless shit you can imagine.


Why is this funny? Why is this woman sitting on a wooden chair having some food funny to me?


Yesterday evening I had a set at Orange Tree for their Glastontree charity music festival. It went really well, everyone was really nice. I wasn't sure that rap music was going to go down well but they were a nice crowd.

The yung homie Keizer got the old J in and we started to get slopped in the evening sun.


It got out of control, we were there for ages. at 3 this morning I was on that carpark near mine shouting and shloshing water on people pissed out of my mind with Darryl. I really need to grown up.


That's your lot, have a good week bro

No comments: