Sunday 12 February 2017

NEW PODCAST: - 120 WITH KAMAKAZE - RECORDED 13.10.16 // THE ONE THAT GOT AWAY

So way back in mid October during the Great Wickedland Black Out of 2016 I met up with Kama to chill and we chopped it up for a podcast that never made it live. Things were really hectic and it just got away from me. I remember it being a really fun one so I thought while I’m here posting as much content as I can I’m going to share this with you guys.

I think the wonderful thing about the podcast format is that you can go back and listen to old podcasts and still enjoy them. They don’t really go out of dates the way many other forms of media do. So here is myself and Kamakaze, recorded 13.10.16 discussing what’s going on with Kama musically, Kim K getting robbed in Paris, the idea of image, killer clowns, Obama, Trump, Samsung phones, Halloween, Sam Allardyce getting sacked from his post as England manager, FIFA, landlords and travel.

Also, if you want to come and guest on my podcast send a message to 'Wickedland Blog' on Facebook or tweet me @Wickedlander.

Don't forget you can download all the old episodes here: www.mediafire.com/#osrccod9oedcg





No comments: