Monday 12 November 2012

CHUMBLR 015

WONDERFUL THINGS!




I've been bumping this so so hard recently. My mate Owen brought it to my attention, I just think its lovely. I think the lead singer comes across like a right dickhead, but none the less, what a voice.



Is this one of those really old pictures that you see all the time on the internet?


This is nice, isn't it? I like the way the buildings at the back are in a lighter coloured line.


I really like print with these kind of shapes and colours. I need to do more print work. When I was at uni it was a class I really couldn't be bothered about. I used to love working in the actual workshop but hated the crap shit they tried to get us to do at home. I think this is wonderful though, the lines on his arms are very leng.


if I look at this and im in a bad mood I get in a slightly better mood.


This is cool innit?


Another cool ambigram


I wanna climb this


Max sent me this and fucked up my day. I laughed so hard. I hope i forget about this then see it again in years and laugh so hard.


This should be the Hyena's logo innit


CORNERS, OFFSIDES, GOAL KICKS


Finally some lovely colours. what a nice composition too.


as ever, thank you for reading and I hope you leave Wicked-Land richer than when you came in.

No comments: