Wednesday 20 March 2013

CHUMBLR 018

Ok now, some new stuff Ive seen. isn't the internet a wonderful resource at times?

I want to start to using block colour in illustrations like this orange, isn't it lovely?


I'm into this and I don't know why.


I love this kind of illustation. This is some mixtape cover I stumbled across on a torrent site. Isn't it great? from the typesetting to the colours I just thought this was a beautiful design.


Again, really nice block bits of colour.



These were cool too, I like the pen work on the second one.




Before you leave check these 2 songs out, both taken from Bat For Lashes most recent album, they only came to my attention earlier this week. I'm in love with these songs at the minute.




DUNKNO THE HYPE TING DOT COM FORWARD SLAAAASH

No comments: