Saturday 31 October 2015

WASTEMAN OF THE WEEK: 029


WASTEMAN OF THE WEEK - DJ KHALED

See I had to think long and had for this one. I've been tossing and turning. I've been struggling to come to terms with the truth. This weeks Wasteman of the Week is a wasteman I actually like. In the internet era people like DJ Khaled are absolutely sent from heaven. Whenever he gets in front of a camera it's fucking gold. He's released his new album this week and in doing so done the whole hip hop radio press run hip hop artists usually go through when dropping a new release.

The interview below is one of my favourite videos this year. He looks like he is wild coked up, just talking the most about absolutely everything. It really is incredible viewing. He is just so so funny through out, talking about his come up and why he deserves the respect of his critics. It's fascinating viewing, if not only for his struggle with saying the word 'accurate.' (16:00)

And even though we all know he is a wasteman, he actually comes out of it looking pretty good. He's a wasteman who we all love to hate. An anti hero, and realistically he makes the internet fucking fun. Remember the 'Say my name...you smart' skit? Like he didn't know what he is doing. He's a stupid fat idiot but I fucking get so so excited whenever there are new videos of him, so this week has been crazy.

ANOTHER ONE

No comments: